Bu ilanın başvuru süresi geçmiş. Ama üzülmeyin...
Kariyer Merkezi'nde en yeni ilanlar başvurmanızı bekliyor...
Sr. Account Manager
YouthWorks · email@example.com
Vişnezade Mahallesi, Süleyman Seba Caddesi, No:23, Beşiktaş, İstanbul
We’re a diverse bunch of thinkers and makers—curious, passionate, and obsessed with helping our clients, ourselves and each other thrive. We’re building a world where digital experiences connect, serve, and sell more.
We’re able to connect the dots between data, content, digital media, and technology from everywhere we are—a true end-to-end model. We are on a mission to help our brands enter this new digital world such as blockchain, metaverse, NFT markets …etc. Once we have a working Metaverse, the ability to plan and implement all matters of functionalities into a fully virtual world will be key to our clients.
We are searching for a highly motivated and career minded Sr. Account Manager / Sr. Project Manager to join our team. This candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, engaging with multiple client contacts and collaborating daily with internal team members and agency partners to deliver impactful digital marketing & advertising solutions.
This role includes strategic planning, consultative selling, project management and data led creative storytelling to our clients!
- You have an amazing ability to bring people together to work for a common goal,
- You have been around the block and know “good” from “great,” and you always strive to deliver at the highest level of creative excellence, production, and client service possible,
- 6+ years of relevant experience – can include brand management, digital marketing& advertising agency or a startup/technology business experience,
- Strong analytical skills, rigor and attention to detail are must-haves,
- Very strong organizational, multi-tasking and follow-up skills, acquired through a track record of successful delivery of multiple projects,
- Very strong communication skills, both verbal and written – you will be the face of our brand & our agency,
- Knowledge and passionate of the new digital world such as Metaverse, NFT’s, digital creators and tech best practices,
- Prior experience managing cross-functional projects and possess well developed project management skills as you will be working with more than one brief at a time,
- Strong digital marketing & advertising agency knowledge and a desire to grow within the digital marketing industry,
- Strong understanding of English is a plus.
*This is a fully hybrid position.
*There is no one way of doing things here, because we are always striving for innovation.
- Act as the point of contact for clients for brand communication and digital marketing matters,
- Own the delivery process of marketing projects, playing a key role in managing all internal and external teams,
- Route and oversee strategic and creative process, allocate & assign creative resources, and coordinate with data, strategy social and creative teams,
- Provide ongoing, comprehensive creative insights, brand communication learnings and daily actions to client,
- Work with the team to manage daily workload, decisions and deliver strategy,
- By building great relationships and ensuring a high quality of agency creative services, maintain and grow client satisfaction over time,
- Stay up to date with digital technology trends,
- Deliver digital transformations and embed new agile ways of working to your assigned client,
- Multitask, managing multiple projects across a wide variety of mediums simultaneously